Sunday, August 26, 2012

dug post

hi everyone.  my name is dug.  i'm a beagle.  life's been pretty good.  i went camping a few weeks ago.  i loved most of it.  my mom and dad took me exploring on the sandbars.  it smells amazing - lots of fishy smells and wet sand for me to run around on.  i liked chewing on all the drift wood, too!


i had a lot of fun sniffing around and exploring too!


my favorite part was the warm campfire.  i love to sun tan, but this was even better!  plus, mom and dad fed me a hotdog.  i was in heaven!


my least favorite part was sleeping in the tent.  i'm an indoor dog, but a tent dog.  hearing all the crickets and coyotes really scared me.  i stayed on watch for most of the night.  boy was i tired the next day.  welp, that's about all.  i'm gonna go sniff out some kibbles.  bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment