Friday, September 14, 2012

fluffy clipboard

i've been seeing all these adorable clipboards on pinterest lately.  each time i saw one i thought to myself, "too bad i don't use clipboards more often," when BAM! it dawned on me.  i knew someone who uses a clipboard!  jackie.  jackie is our ela teacher at school. since she moves from classroom to classroom a lot she tends to carry a clipboard.  and she's super good at her job.  i love her ideas and wish she could work in my classroom more often instead of just sending my ela kids to her for small group work.  i totally asked her about her favorite colors and got to work.


all i needed was purple and yellow paper, yellow tulle, an old clipboard, and some spray adhesive. 


i loved the yellow and purple polka dot sheets.  a few snips later, and ta-da!  i was done! 



here's the finished product.  i used my cricut to cut letters out to spell her name.



i was worried the tulle would make it too girly/fluffy, but it actually turned out to really pull the clipboard together.  jackie loved it and i love seeing her walking around the school with it!  it almost makes me want to make one and carry a clipboard around.  tell me about your latest craft adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment