Monday, February 11, 2013

psalms 32:8



i was doing my devotions yesterday and read psalms 32:8
"the Lord says, "i will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  i will advise you and watch over you." -new living translation

i also liked the new international translation.
"i will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; i will counsel you with my loving eye on you."

i've been contemplating applying for a teaching position in my current town.  this would be no more daily 2 hour commutes, but it would also mean i would leave a school i adore.  i'm torn.  i know that i am meant to be a teacher and i can't live without teaching, but where does God want me?  i will be meditating on this verse this semester.  Lord Jesus, guide me on the best pathway you have ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment