Tuesday, July 31, 2012

feeling crafty

summer is slipping away.  fast.  before i know it, school will be in full swing.  i have been feeling the urge to craft and finally make some pinterest items.  the projects i've completed from my pinterest account are mainly food and items for the classroom.  here are four projects i would like to try soon!

these yarn balloons are one of the first items i ever pinned.
my first attempt was a disaster.  my friend, erin, told me
to place a thin layer of vaseline on the balloon before
glueing so i'm ready to try again.  more details can be found
here.

this comes from one of my favorite blogs, a beautiful mess.
i have so many old sweaters that i could use to make some
adorable and warm mittens.

this sunshine care package would make me so happy to make
or receive.  i have a special friend in mind to receive this.
more details here

these envelopes are made from scrapbooking paper.
i have so much paper to use since i no longer
scrapbook.  more details here.
so, now that my list is public i better get started on some of these projects!  what have you been wanting to make lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment